Friday, February 26, 2010

A birthday celebration

Since Layla's birthday party isn't until the end of March my mom and I still wanted to do a little something for her now. So we went out and bought her favorite mermaid decorations and decorated the house while she was at school. She has been asking for a certain cookie cake for the past month so I knew which one to get to surprise her with. When I picked her up from school and we got to the house, she was so excited! She had no idea we were going to celebrate her birthday, let alone have the house decorated up too. We decided to get McDonald's for dinner since that is her all time favorite place. So a big bucket of chicken nuggets, french fries, sprite, and sweet and sour dipping sauce it was. A few minutes later, Chloe, Jaydan and Uncle Glen arrived. Layla was thrilled! She loves her cousins so much and always wants to include them in everything. They had fun eating and playing and then it was time to open presents! Layla wanted Jaydan's help opening her presents, he had no problem doing that.
Once presents were finished, that meant it was time for CAKE! Cookie cake to be exact. Every time we went to Stater Brothers and saw this cake, she would always say "I want that cookie cake for my birthday!" so that is what she got. But boy was it messy! Layla had a chocolate smile the rest of the night.
I think her favorite present was this VTech Globe. She had fun finding where Daddy was and she always asks about Germany so she is able to find it on the globe and then it talks about Germany and the people there. She's my little German baby! :)

2 comments:

Desirae Fendrick said...

HOW CUTE!!! happy birthday little princess!! And look at u hot MILF your catching up to me in your tan i see LOL... I love you best friend! your such a great mommy!!

Nicholle said...

Happy 4th Birthday Layla! Hope your day is wonderful! xoxo