Thursday, February 11, 2010

Remembering

In the past few years Ed and I have lost a lot of very special people in our lives. I think about them every day but when holidays come around it makes me very sentimental and I want to be around them even more. So today after my dentist appointment I went to visit my cousin Kimberly, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Bill, and my Grandpa who are all at the Cathedral City memorial.

After that I went to visit Ed's brother (Layla's Nino), Richard who is on the other side of the valley in Coachella.

And my Granny just passed away a couple months ago too, she was cremated though so I can't bring her flowers and balloons like the rest but she is definitely in my heart. I miss them all so much and it's so hard to think about them not being here and being able to be around Layla. We think about them and talk about them all the time though, we'll never forget them.

No comments: