Sunday, February 7, 2010

My bargain of the week!

So, I missed the first quarter of the Super Bowl BUT I have a very good excuse. Who doesn't love a bargain? I love getting things for super cheap (who doesn't?) even when I don't need them. It's just fun to hunt something down that you can get for 75% off. Because of this, Layla has way too many toys but hey, I didn't pay full price and she's happy, so who cares? My dad always says "even if it's a penny, if you don't need it, don't buy it." but I disagree with him on this issue (one of the only issues we disagree on, by the way). My mom had to run to the mall really quick so Layla and I decided to go with her. I had heard that Sears was having a good sale on all their toys (trying to get rid of their Christmas stock) so I had to run in there really quick just to check it out. Wow, I am glad I did! I found tons and tons of Thomas the train stuff (the good, wooden tracks) for 75% off. I couldn't believe it! I, of course, had to buy almost all of it, I mean, who wouldn't? Thomas is Layla and Ed's thing, they bond over playing trains. Not only that but my mom found these gorgeous Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz dolls that she ended up buying, they were $50 and she got each one for $11. After scoring these awesome deals, I was on a shopping high. If you ever need to know what is on sale and when, just ask, $10 says I will know and have already went shopping!

1 comment:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

SO awesome girl!! We are going to go to a mall close by and see if they have a Sears!