Monday, February 15, 2010

He's home, he's home!!!!

Ed is home!!!! Germany is still considered home right now, so that is where he is BUT that means he is out of harms way and safely back. Deployment #2 is officially OVER and it feels great!!!! I got a phone call at about 11:45 last night and as soon as I looked at the phone number and the country code was 49, I knew it was him! It was so good to hear his voice and know that he was out of Afghanistan. I was just so happy and excited I couldn't even go back to sleep. It's been one loooong year but we're done!!!! WELCOME HOME, BABE!

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

That is GREAT news! Im sure it's hard to know he is "home" but you can't see him. Your time is almost here. You have done so well! Such a HERO he is!! You are a great wife Michelle :)

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

SOOOOO awesome!! Congrats!!! So happy for you!!

Desirae Fendrick said...

omg this is SO cute it brought tears to my eyes and what a GREAT wife and moommy to have those posted all the way in germany for him you are something else :) i love you !!