Thursday, February 25, 2010

4th Birthday Interview

-- How old are you turning?

(She holds up 4 fingers) 5. Hahaha

You're not turning 5, you're turning 4.

Yes, I am. I'm a big girl. I am 5.


-- What will be the best thng about being 4?

Playing bouncing and eating birthday cake.


-- Who is your best friend?

Joseph (She puts up both hands to her mouth and starts laughing).


-- What is your favorite toy?

Barbies


-- What is your favorite thing to do?

Putting stickers on Silky's hand. Look, I put ladybug stickers on Silky because I really like ladybugs. Are we going to do more things about myself?

Yes, Layla, I am going to ask you more questions.


-- What do you want to be when you grow up?

A doctor.

Oh, so you're going to be Dr. Loredo?

No, I don't want to be called Dr. Loredo or Dr. Layla. I want to be called Dr. Flower.


-- What is your favorite thing to eat?

Fruit.

What kind of fruit?

Strawberries.


-- What makes you really happy?

Teddybears because they're nice and soft. Ask me my favorite toy again!

Okay, what is your favorite toy?

My Barbie airplane that Santa brought for me.

-- What's your favorite show on TV?

Wizard's of Waverly Place


-- What else should I ask you?

Bracelets and necklaces.

What about bracelets and necklaces?

They're my favorite thing to put on myself.


-- What's your favorite thing at school?

Playing in the sand box because my favorite thing is making sand castles.


-- What's your favorite color?

Pink, purple, white, black, and brown.


-- Okay, I think that's it, is there anything else you want to tell me?

I like to swing on the swings and have you push me. But at school I do it all by myself and one day I got hurt and got a boo boo. My favorite thing to watch is Hannah Montana. Mom, I want to ask you questions now. Oh, and my favorite thing is pushing the little baskets at the grocery store. I don't like fire, I like fireworks. I like to smell flowers. I like to catch butterflies with my butterfly net. I like to kiss you. I like to watch TV. I like to spin around and dance. I like to paint and glue, it's fun to glue and paint, right, Mommy? I like to take pictures.

Is there anything else or is that it?

No, that's not it!

Okay, go ahead.

I like to put jewelry and neckalces on me. I like to color, again, I like to say that again. I like to lay on you. I like to make you smell Silky. I like to do this (she gets up and runs in circles). I like to dance. I'm not done yet, Silly, you still need to type. I like to do things, like write things, like my name and Chloe's name and Jaydan's name and Daddy's name and your name and Grandma's name and Grandpa's name and Joseph's name and Jackie's name. I like watching the Jonas Brothers, Nick, Kevin and Joe.


At this point, I had to cut her off. I would have been here all night typing up her favorite things. Happy (almost) 4th birthday, beautiful Princess!!!

3 comments:

Lana said...

Oh how sweet she truly is....Sigh. What big girl she has become! I think she is a lot like her beautiful Mama! =)

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

Sooooo SWEET!!

Nicholle said...

lol she makes me laugh