Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our (early) Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day for us, since like I previously mentioned, Layla and I will be in San Diego tomorrow. Layla came home from school yesterday with a sweet card she had made with her hand prints. I love that she is in school now and surprises me with the cutest things. My niece, mom, Layla and I all went to get our toes done. Pedicures are always awesome, especially when the kiddos get theirs done with us. I got home to a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and tulips from the best husband ever! Since living in Germany and witnessing the gorgeous tulips that bloom all over Europe, I can honestly say that is my all time favorite flower! Then it was time to give MY mom her Mother's Day present. My brother and I went in on it together. A canvas of all 3 grand kids on time out, such a priceless picture (and one of my mom's favorites). It's always fun to have Mother's Day on/around my birthday, it's like I get to celebrate twice as much since I have 2 days so close together. Thanks for making my Mother's day super happy, Layla, I love you so much!

No comments: