Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Esmeralda Fun

I think my favorite pool in the valley is at the Esmeralda. It is so much fun for the kids because it has a beach and a shallow end so they can go crazy playing and while we obviously still keep an eye on them, we probably wouldn't even have to. Actually, my first job was at the Esmeralda, I was a pool attendant. It was such a fun place to work, until it got to be 125 degrees outside, that was a little much for me. Anyway, Desirae and I had planned a trip there last week but of course the one day we decide to go, it was super windy and cold. I mean, how many times throughout the year is the weather like that here? Basically just the one time we want to go. So we rescheduled for today! We had so much fun and ended up staying there for a couple of hours. Desirae and I talked while the kids played. They made sand castles, had swimming races, made chocolate cake, and explored the all the different pools. It was a very fun day and I got a nice tan, I might add!

No comments: