Monday, May 24, 2010

A letter for Daddy

Yesterday Layla and I were hanging out on her bed and Layla was writing a story for me. She would tell me what it would say and then scribble down letters. Then she switched it up and wrote Daddy a letter that said she loved him. I asked her if she wanted to write Daddy a real letter and we would send it to him and she got so excited. I asked her what she wanted to say in her letter and she said "I want it to say I love my Daddy!" I told her what letters to write and she wrote it, all by herself without my help even one time. She is doing so good with her writing. So today before school it was time to mail the letter. She loves mailing things and today she told me that "the mail man is going to give this letter to Daddy and Daddy is going to be so happy. He's going to call me and say thank you so much Layla, I love and miss you." And she is absolutely right, when Daddy gets his letter, it'll make his heart melt.

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

she adores her daddy and it's so cute!