Sunday, May 23, 2010

A diva, even in the rain

Today it rained, wait, I take that back. Today it sprinkled about 2 drops total and never even got cloudy, the sun was still shining away. Layla had been playing in my makeup and found red lipstick, and you know Layla, lipstick is a must! I was not about to let her put red lipstick on herself, can you imagine the places she would get it? I put it on for her and the rest of the day she walked around the house saying "I love MAC red, doesn't it look pretty on?" I think I've created a monster, or at the very least a mini me. She loves the rain and really misses it (while in Germany, that's basically the only type of weather we got) so as soon as she saw it was sprinkling she ran into her room and came out with her umbrella. She stayed outside until every last rain drop had come down, singing and dancing and just being a little diva. She's too funny!

No comments: