Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's my Birthday!

Today was my birthday and with Ed being in Germany and my mom being in Hawaii, I thought I was going to have a not so nice day. I was very wrong! Thank goodness I have some great friends who made my day so special and of course my baby girl who kept asking "Who's the birthday girl?!" Then making me raise my hand and she would clap and yell for me. I woke up to tons of text messages from people wishing me a happy birthday, Desirae sent me about 20 throughout the entire day alone (also about 20 phone calls). One of my good friends, Christine, has an amazing voice and should be on American Idol. Seriously, she is amazing and I am her #1 fan! Anyway, she called and sang me happy birthday, it was so sweet! Then my friend Jessica invited Layla and I over for birthday swimming, dinner, and cake. It's just what I needed! :) She got me this adorable dress and such a yummy cake! It was a lot of fun! So all in all, even though I was missing two very special people (who both called and emailed numerous times), I had a great birthday! Thanks to everyone for making it so special.

No comments: