Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our house

I think it's finally time for some house pictures. There are still things I need to complete each room but who knows when I will find exactly what I am looking for so I figure it's now or never to show everyone our house. So, we'll start with Layla's toy room. When you first walk up the stairs, you see right into this room. In this room I still need to find curtains that I like and of course we're going to finish the chair rail one of these days. To the right of the toy room is Layla's bedroom and her bathroom. In here I still have to get a curtain rod for her curtains, hang a couple of things, finish the chair rail, put another bar in her closet, and Ed has to get a new rail for the closet doors that won't work. Layla's princess bathroom decor is ordered and on it's way. It looks bare now but it'll be adorable when it arrives. Across from Layla's room is Ed and I's bedroom and bathroom. I LOVE this room, it is huge! We even have a little nook which I put a chair in. I am still looking for the perfect end table to put next to it and I am hanging a few pictures above the chair too. Our headboard used to have full mirrors on it but thanks to the movers, those are all broken. So it's empty for now, until we can go get a mirror that fits. And of course we didn't have room in our living room for our DVD shelf but had plenty of room in our bedroom for it, so that is where it sits. And there's our bathroom, nothing exciting, and I need to change those disgusting curtains. They were there when we moved in but I am looking for some sheer brown ones to use instead. Going down the stairs... Layla and I just decorated down stairs for Halloween so some of these things are a bit seasonal and obviously aren't always around. Here is our living room and Ed's new baby, our 60" LED TV. Our living room is pretty small but perfect for the 3 of us, wouldn't need anything bigger than this. And our dining room... And lastly, our kitchen which also has a pantry and a laundry room next to it. And of course we also have a basement and 3 car garage but those are filled with boxes and other randomness which Waste Management is picking up this week. So that's our house. I can't wait for all of you to come visit us! Anytime!

3 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

awww its so nice!! I love how you decorated it, and I like how you arranged the living room a lot!

Amanda Flores said...

Your house is gorgeous!! I love keeping up with your post keep then up! Miss you!

Nicholle said...

I am so glad that you are all settled in! I bet it feels so good. I can't wait to come visit sometime when we are out there!