Friday, September 3, 2010

Our going away party

First, I just want to start out by saying that Ed and I are so lucky to have such great family and friends. Ed's aunt Jane decided to throw us a going away/house warming party, she really is the best. She invited all of our family and friends and I am so thankful to all of you that came. I feel like I really know who is a true friend to us and it makes me realize how important family really is. So thank you to everyone who took time out of their busy lives to come and say goodbye to us. And especially thank you to Jane for putting on such a great party! We had such a great time and amazing food, Mmmmm, just thinking about it makes me want to eat more! It was so nice to see everyone in one place and be able to say goodbye to the people that mean so much to us. And check out our awesome cake! It was themed for everything that we're going to miss this year. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and of course our new house. So clever, I loved it. I'm going to miss all of you so much!

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

YAY!!!!!!!
I've been checking your blog everyday for an update! I'm so glad you are there safely!! Man, I couldn't have driven all night, I'm like you, not a night person. That cake is just the cutest I actually said, awww, out loud. Girl, so happy for you!!