Monday, April 26, 2010

Stagecoach 2010

This weekend was so much fun! A bunch of my friends and I all went to Stagecoach and had an absolute blast. I only went for a couple of hours last year and didn't get the whole experience but this year we went the entire time. Saturday's headliners were Sugarland and Keith Urban and Sunday's were Brooks and Dunn and Toby Keith. They were all amazing but I am a big Toby Keith fan so I enjoyed him the most (Ed and I have seen him a few times while we were in Germany so I knew he put on an amazing show). Desirae and I (and her sister Gen and her boyfriend Greg) got to the polo grounds at around 4:30pm on Saturday and went to meet our good friends CJ and Nicholle. It was about 93 degrees out that day which is why we didn't get there until later in the day. We had a table and people watched and drank beer until the sun went down, then the party started! By the time Keith Urban came on we were all feeling pretty good and were dancing and being goofy the whole time. We were laughing the entire day, I don't even remember about what half the time but it was a blast! Hey, Desirae, show me your 6 pack... or keg! LOL Oh, and we ate the best pizza ever! It was so greasy and was probably 98462874657 calories but oh my gosh, it was amazing! The next day was a bit more low key since we were already so tired from the day before. We still had a great time but we did a lot more relaxing rather than running around and dancing every where. This time it was basically just Desirae and I the entire day and Toby Keith was the highlight of the day. Love him! He ended our night great! I am so glad Desirae and I went and spent the whole time together, it was such an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Nicholle said...

So much fun! Glad we got to spend it with you

Nicholle said...

How do you like me now? Now that im on my way....
lol love Toby Keith, wish I could have seen him.