Thursday, April 8, 2010

Saying goodbye is always so hard

The past few weeks have been so awesome having Ed home with us that it was so hard saying goodbye. I am always so used to doing everything on my own and then he comes home and our routine changes so drastically that it's twice as hard to let him go. I crave him in our life and need him in our life. You would think that it would get easier and easier letting him go but the truth is it only gets harder. We already miss you so much, babe! I cannot wait until August so we can move to Colorado and finally be together again. We love you so much!

2 comments:

Nicholle said...

wow! That is heartbreaking. Especially that last photo. I am so sorry you girls have gone through so much over the last year. Hope, Courage, Stregth... stay positive and take one day at a time.

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

saddest.picture.ever. I hope the time flies!!!