Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baking Fun

Lately I've really been getting into baking, especially cupcakes, I just love them. There are so many fun things you can make like rainbow cupcakes, ice cream cupcakes, or even popcorn cupcakes! Awhile ago I saw these adorable cupcake bites and ever since, I have been dying to try them. I knew I would need to make them a few times before I was able to get them to look how I really wanted to. Today was my first try and they were so time consuming but I thought they turned out so adorable. I made cake pops, cupcake pops, and cupcake bites (obviously the pops are on sticks). They were so much fun and the possibilities are endless, there are so many different colors and themes you can do. I will definitely be making these for birthdays and other celebrations from now on.

No comments: