Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Open House

It was open house at Layla's school tonight and it was a chance for the kids to take the parents around their classes and show us what they've been learning for the past year. Layla has 4 classes she goes to throughout the day; music/dance, art, science, and language arts. She absolutely adores her teacher and her teacher says nothing but great things about her as well. Layla had so much fun showing me different work sheets she's completed and the toys and books she likes to play with most. I have been so pleased with The Learning Tree and would reccomend it to anyone. It's amazing how much Layla has learned since she has been there, not just academically but socially as well. She is just getting smarter and smarter and she impresses me with her new knowledge every day. We also got to look around at the Pre-K class that (if we weren't moving in August) she would be going to next year. I, of course, fell in love with it and wish she could stay there another year but I'm sure we'll find a great school in Colorado as well. I'm just so happy that Layla is such a wonderful kid.

2 comments:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

Smart little girl!

Nicholle said...

She is so cute and you are doing such a great job with her. I love kids like Layla!