Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mommy and Me Photos

Last week I was given a note from Layla's school that there was going to be a photographer coming to take Mommy and Me photos. Well, you know Layla and I, anytime there are pictures involved we are there. So on Friday we got ready bright and early and headed to her school to take them. Layla didn't corporate very well, we were supposed to hug and kiss and look at each other but no. Layla said "I just want to say cheese!" so all the pictures we got are of her looking at the camera and smiling. Whenever I tried to tickle her or laugh she got mad at me so those were obviously no goes. But even with her not being very happy about our picture time, we still got a few really cute shots. Happy Mother's Day to me, I love my baby girl!

1 comment:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

Super cute! And sweet memories!