Saturday, August 23, 2008

Talkative morning!

Layla always calls for me in the mornings and I go get her out of bed, well not today. I hear her getting out of bed by herself and see her in the mirror wandering into my bedroom. She comes in and says "Hi, Mom!" And then I ask her what she's doing and she tells me "I wake up. Daddy come home today!" And I have to tell her that no, Daddy is not coming home today. We get to go eat dinner with Daddy but he won't come home for a few more weeks. So she says okay and then opens her little hand and has a princess clip on earring in it. She tells me "Earring broken. Fix it!" So I fixed the part I could, the entire back of it is missing (it's one of those cheap plastic ones) and I hand it back to her. She looks at me all confused because it's still broken (which I had to explain to her) and then she says "It's broken. We'll go buy more today!" LOL
Update: I bought her some new ones! She knows me too well! :)

No comments: