Friday, August 22, 2008

A nice friday.

Since Ed is gone I wanted to try to find some fun stuff for Layla and I to do, at least on the weekends. Well this morning we went to feed the ducks. This is one of Layla's favorite things to do, she loves it. She is a little bit nervous when they all come up to her though because last time one of the ducks bit her hand. So now she always tries to kick the ducks and says "GO AWAY!" if they get too close to her. After our loaf of bread is gone she always plays at the playground they have there and never wants to leave.
So after saying goodbye to the ducks a million times we went to the PX to get a movie and some other fun stuff to do at home. We ended up with the Jungle Book, bubbles, Spongebob capsules, water balloons and paint. When we got home I put in the Jungle Book for her and said that this was Grandpa and I's movie and that we always used to watch it together when Mommy was a little girl. She asked me "Grandpa come watch it with me?" and I said no, he's too far away so she tells me "come on Grandpa!"

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

that is hilirious that she kicks the ducks! She is a city girl like her mamma! LOL