Sunday, August 10, 2008

Naked girl.

This morning while I was cleaning up the kitchen I needed to take the trash out. Well, Layla was naked on the couch watching a movie. Every time that I go take out the trash she likes to follow me down the stairs and outside. Today was no exception.
Me: "Layla, I'm going to take out the trash, I'll be right back."
Layla: "Layla come too!"
Me: "No, your naked!"
Layla gets off the couch and goes to open the door.
Me: "Fine, if you want to come then you HAVE to go put some clothes on!"
So then she leaves to her room where I assume that she is getting dressed. I walk down to the garbage cans and when I turn around to walk back to our building, I see a naked little girl running down the side walk with a huge smile on her face saying "I'm here, Mommy!"

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

OMG I totally pictured that! How adorable!