Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I <3 you, feel better!

Last night I had a really, really bad migraine. It was centered on the top of my head and the pain shot all the way down to my neck, it was really odd. That along with numb feet and we were a little concerned about it. Ed was such a good husband and helped me with Layla and let me just lay on the couch. He finally put me to bed and thank goodness Layla decided to sleep until 9am today so I could get a little extra sleep. When I woke up Layla wanted me to lay in bed with her for a little bit. I go get the laptop and open it and out flies a note "I <3 you, feel better!" Aww, how sweet! So I go on with my morning and make Layla breakfast. I open the refrigerator to get some milk and out flies a note "I <3 you, feel better!" And finally, I open a drawer to get a spoon out and I spot another note in there as well, "I <3 you, feel better!" My husband is the best, he is so sweet. He always makes such an effort to make me smile, I love him so much!

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

awww that is too sweet.
I LOVE the picture of Layla in front of the river! Look at her crimped hair! Where'd you find a crimper????