Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New bath toys!

Layla and I went to go check the mail today and we were excited to get a package from Grandma and Grandpa. My parents just went to Hawaii so it had all kinds of presents in there from Hawaii, mostly for Layla. Well, there was a Little Mermaid water pail and a shovel in the package and as soon as Layla saw them she started ripping her clothes off and wanting to go play in the bath tub with them. She was in the bath tub playing for over an hour. Thanks for the new toys Grandma and Grandpa! :)
Oh, and when she got out of the bath tub she told me "I want pick out clothes" so I let her. She pointed to a pink dress with skulls all over it and said "I want to wear the ugly guy dress!" LOL! She calls all skulls and things of that nature "ugly guys!"

No comments: