Monday, August 4, 2008

eBay.

Okay, I have decided I am no longer to bid on anything on eBay. The other night I found an item that I absolutely had to have, I mean this was "the" item of the year for me! Anyway, I had been watching the item for a few days and debating my max bid and if it would hold up. The bid was at a whopping $4.99 when I came across it and still, even at 5 minutes remaining continued to sell for $4.99! How could I not bid on this must have item? I had to, there was no question about it. 3 minutes left came around the corner and I bid $5.00 which then eBay let me know I was immediately out bid. So I get the nerve to bid again, okay, I'll go with $6.00. Not even a second later I was notified I had been out bid once again. The auction was down to 1 minute and I decided that my ultimate max bid would be $7.50. I pushed the confirm button and I was finally the highest bidder! I then proceeded to refresh the page every 2 seconds and every time I hit that refresh button my heart would sink thinking I would be out bid. I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack because I wanted this item so bad and thought some one else, some one who didn't deserve it, was going to win. 13 seconds comes around and my palms are sweating and I am on pins and needles waiting for the outcome. One last hit of the refresh button and it was confirmed. I had WON the item! I was so happy I proceeded to get out of my chair and dance around the room telling Ed about my excitement. After biting off all of my nails and about passing out from the anxiety, I have decided that eBay will be the death of me if I continue to bid on things. This will be my last auction!
And what is this mystery item that I had to have, you ask? Well, I am the proud new owner of...

Gymboree Princess Snow Drop tights in size 2T! Guess who they're for?

No comments: