Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I got silky!

Today I had to go get a shot because of the horrible migraines that I have been having. Well, Layla was in the room with me when the nurse gave me the shot and I showed Layla that shots don't hurt (even though on the inside I was crying). When we got home I immediately passed out, the shot made me very sleepy. So Layla comes up to me while I am sleeping and says "Mommy's boo boo hurt?" and puts her silky right in my face. Now, if you know anything about Layla you know that she is obsessed with this "silky" and doesn't let any one even touch it but her so she gave it to me because I didn't feel good. How sweet is my baby?

Then later when I woke up, this was our conversation -
Layla: "Mommy have a boo boo?"
Me: "Yes, Layla."
Layla: "What happened, Mommy?"
Me: "The doctor had to give me a shot!"
Layla: "Awww, feel better now?"
Me: "A little bit better."
Layla: "Want Layla to give it a kiss?"

She cracks me up!

No comments: