Saturday, March 6, 2010

A new toy for Layla means trouble for Mom

Every time I walk into Target and look at the toys (which is a lot so that Layla will stay happy) I always see this adorable wooden, pink shopping cart. I am in love with wooden toys, they just hold up so much better than cheap plastic and they're so much cuter. Every time I see this cart, I always tell myself "I'll buy that next time" and then never do. Well, a couple of weeks ago I saw that it was on sale, 30% off. Now, I know Target sales really well, I can tell you what days certain sections of the store go on sale and when to buy. Ya, I stalk Target. So while 30% off of the wooden shopping cart was a good deal, I wanted 75% off which meant waiting another couple of weeks. So, like I predicted, a couple of weeks later I went back to Target to get my shopping cart at 75% off. Yay me! But wait, a wooden shopping cart means some one needs to actually assemble the thing. Um, ya, we know what happened when I put together Layla's wooden kitchen. But hey, a shopping cart couldn't have THAT many pieces, right? I can do this!
Meanwhile, Layla is working out those arms of hers. Look at those muscles!
This time my assembly only took about 1.5 hours! I'm improving! It's super cute too and for the price, you can't beat it. Layla has now been pushing this cart around all day and buying things from the house. It's loud and I didn't know that it would require me "beeping" the items so she could check out.

No comments: