Monday, June 7, 2010

What we've been up to

Well, I have been a slacker about updating my blog. I feel like we've been so busy lately, always doing something, and I just never have time. This is Layla's last week of school and she has her preschool promotion ceremony Thursday evening. She is getting promoted from preschool to kindergarten prep so that's exciting. She knows that next year she'll be with all the big kids (although she'll be moving to a different school since we'll be moving to Colorado) and I am just so proud of all she's accomplished and learned this year. It's truly amazing. Although she won't have school, I still feel like we'll be on the go a lot. Between story times, cooking classes, movie days, performances, tons of swimming time, and the crafts and learning we'll be doing at home, we'll still be busy bees. This is a good thing though, I need the next 3 months to fly by, I want my family back!

But anyway, on to what this post was really supposed to be about, updating you on what we've been doing the last week. We've sure had a lot of fun! :)

Going to the movies... Going out to dinner with family... Shopping and stopping for ICEE's on the way home... Swimming at friend's houses and BBQing... Getting our nails done... Swimming some more... Going to the Children's Discovery Museum... And did I mention swimming?

No comments: