Sunday, December 7, 2008

A message to Daddy.

Ed has been gone for about a week now and gets back around the 17th. I was writing him an email and asked Layla what she wanted to tell Daddy. This was her message:

Daddy, I love you. Um. My Papa, Gamma. I miss you. I go in the pool, I kick and swim. I want toys and presents. Um. Presents. A toy. I got my pictures. Open my mail. One, two, my Gamma. Um. Show my Daddy my mail. A nail, lip gloss and makeup. Old McDonald had a farm, ei ei oh. I want a snake. A cow. One and two and I want gum. I draw. Um. I love presents. I wake up, presents! I show you, one, a doggie.

2 comments:

Martine said...

Hi Michelle,

Wow, your blog is really nice! I found it on Google when I ran a search for 'Layla Bliss' - Layla is my (nearly) 2 year old daughter and Bliss my 2nd little girl (4 months old). Great names ;)

Martine (Netherlands)
martinas@hetnet.nl

The Songy Clan said...

awww that is so sweet! Layla is the most adorable little girl. You've done such an awesome job with her, michelle!