Friday, December 12, 2008

And this is what happens...

when you party too hard for a few days!
Shelby and Steve-O left at around 11:00 this morning and as soon as they left, Layla knocked out. She had so much fun with Steve-O and they even stayed up until about midnight the last three nights. They played so good with each other and Layla is already asking where Steve-O and Shelby went. So, Shelby, when you read this WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! Thank you for coming and staying with us, we'll never forget the great memories!

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

awwww, sweet angel! She really is the sweetest little girl and boy can she melt your heart! I loved her so much and it saddens me I won't see her again. I just talked to matt about Huachuca tonight, ha ha. I had a great time with you and thank you so much for opening up your house. There was nothing that could have made it better! xxoo