Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ed's home! Yay!

Ed had to go to the field for a couple of weeks and he just got back today! I am so happy to have him home! Layla was being so shy around him and it had only been 2 weeks, makes me sad to think of how she'll act when he leaves for a year. But it only took her about 5 minutes to start jumping all over him again! So we're happy to be back together, especially since we don't have much time left together before Layla and I head to the states. Ed is taking block leave which starts on Wednesday and he'll be off for 20 days so we're excited about that! Anyway, my point of this post is to show you this video. My husband has to leave me for weeks at a time and this is what they do while they're gone! They make me laugh so much!


And then while Ed was also out there he said he had the best Army day of his life and is now wanting to switch MOS's. He got to play with RC cars and thought it was the coolest thing ever. He had a really fun time in the field!

2 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

awww that had me cracking the hell up. I'm glad he at least has fun while he is away from you guys. I wonder if there is a way to change MOS's he'd be good at that stuff!

Unknown said...

OMG, that is hilarious!! What MOS drives racecars? That's awesome!