Monday, January 18, 2010

A date with the ducks

Orinthophobia? If you replied yes, I highly suggest never going to a duck pond with 2 loaves of bread in tow. These ducks act like they haven’t seen a piece of bread in years when you know someone was just feeding them 5 minutes before you showed up. They’re ruthless, it’s almost as though they can smell the bread as soon as you step foot out of the car. I always wonder why I keep bringing Layla back to feed the vicious things when she is already terrified that they’re going to bite her finger (it’s happened, and on more than one occasion). But she always ends up having such a great time and I get some great pictures out of it, so, we continue to go.

1 comment:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

the swans in Graf were SOOO mean! I'm sure you remember that. LOL Glad she has such a good time with the ducks, Cbear & Ay love them too!!