Thursday, November 13, 2008

My BIG girl.

I am so proud of my baby girl. She has been potty trained since the first part of June. It only took her 4 days in all to be potty trained both day and night and she has never put on a diaper since. Whenever I think about how fast it happened I just get a big smile on my face, she makes me so proud. She never used a little potty, she has always just used the regular toilet. Since June, I have had to help her climb up on the toilet each time she had to go. Starting yesterday though, she doesn't even want my help to do that anymore. She tells me "I'ma do it, I'ma big girl!" and climbs up on the toilet, scoots her little butt back, goes potty, wipes, and puts her panties back on all by herself. It's such a bitter sweet feeling, I am glad she is potty trained but she is getting so much more independent and doesn't need my help to do much anymore. Anyway, I just thought I would share how very proud she makes me.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You are SO unbelievably lucky! Wanna come try it with Maya? ;)