Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm a college graduate!

I just had to share that I am officially done with my bachelor's degree! I took my last two finals this morning! I am so happy and excited, I can't believe this day is finally here. It seems like I have been in school for forever now but it's awesome to know that all my hard work has finally paid off. I'm a college graduate! My degree is in business administration with a minor in psychology so lets hope that I can find a good job with it. Now to look into graduate schools! :)

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

Congratulations!! I bet that feels so good, and I bet you are glad it's over. LOL

Anna said...

Huge congratulations to you! You must be so relieved and elated :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's such a huge accomplishment. It must feel really good to relax and know that it's all behind you now.