Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's freezing!

Snow is officially here! Last night it started snowing and now, 24 hours later, it is still coming down. As soon as Layla and I saw it snowing last night we threw on our jackets and beanies and ran outside to play in it. She had a blast! Then this morning when we woke up she immediately wanted to go out in it again, so we did. This time we took a walk in it, playing as we went, and she told me "I want to go find acorns now, mom. Acorns, where are you?" I told her that they were all gone and under the snow so we couldn't get them anymore. She asks me "Are they cold? Don't worry acorns, it'll be ok. I'll find you!" We never found any but we did find Daddy 20 minutes later when he started throwing snow balls at us! After we turned into ice cubes we went inside to warm up. Tonight Ed was BBQing on the balcony so Layla and I went out there with him and watched the snow fall some more. Snow is so beautiful when it falls and fun to play in but if I never saw any snow again, I would be a happy camper! I hate the cold, give me 125 degree heat any day!

No comments: