Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Santa time!

Layla got to meet Santa today! Yesterday while we were at the PX we saw a sign that said Santa would be there on Sat. and Sun. so we decided to take her today. We got there after he had already been there for about an hour so there was quite the line. Layla was so excited to look at him (keyword: look) and we kept saying how he is going to bring her lots of presents on Christmas. She told us she was going to tell him what she wanted for Christmas and sounded pretty excited. Now, before I go any further let me remind you how she reacted last year --
So ya, this year she acted exactly the same. We don't pick up her pictures until next weekend (which I will then post) but I am positive they turned out exactly the same. Out of the entire line we waited in, Layla was the one that screamed the most and the loudest. The photographer took about 10 shots of everyone and only about 3 of Layla, poor Santa was looking at us like "get her off of me!" So, once again, Santa was unsuccessful. Hopefully next year since she'll be a bit older things will go a bit smoother, I can only hope.

3 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

ha ha ha, I will always love that picture. I can't wait to see the new ones. She is hilirious!

Anna said...

Lol! Poor Santa :D I bet she still looks cute, even screaming ;)

Nicholle said...

lol that is too funny. My kids aren't fans of sitting on santa ethier.. Hope you guys have a great holiday season. Is layla getting excited for Christmas?