Saturday, November 22, 2008

"I'm trying to take a shower!"

Layla has inherited my love of water. Like me, she takes about 2-3 baths a day and would take more if I let her. Tonight I needed to take another shower so Layla decided to take one with me too. She hasn't taken a shower with me since she we were in Dexheim, so awhile ago. We sang a lot of songs and washed our hair and as soon as I asked her if she wanted to get out I heard Daddy running around the house trying to find our towels. He got there just in time to wrap me up in my towel when I got out. Layla decided she wanted to stay in the shower longer. Ed started messing with her hair and bugging her and she yelled at him "Daddy, stop it! I am trying to take a shower" and then sighed and rolled her eyes at him. She had a great time though!
Then, while she was in the shower, what did she find? She looked up to the window and there a another ladybug crawling around. I seriously don't think I have ever seen that many ladybugs before, they are always in or trying to get in our house. It's crazy! As soon as she saw it she got so excited, she said "Ladybug, what are you doing? You looking for your Mommy and Daddy? Don't worry we'll find them. My Mommy and Daddy are right here. See?" 5 minutes later she had to get out of the shower and hold the ladybug.

No comments: