Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Silly Layla...

Layla: "I want to go to Berlin!"
Me: "Layla, we are in Berlin."
Layla: "Ohhhh... I want to go see the animals."
Me: "We just got back from the zoo, Layla."
Layla: "Please, Momma?"
Me: "Sorry, hunny."
Layla: "Okay, we'll go next week!"

Last night Ed "fixed" part of our bathtub and ended up breaking it. So today while Layla was going potty she saw it and our conversation went something like this-
Layla: "Handy Manny fix it!"
Me: "You want Handy Manny to come and fix it?"
Layla: "Ya, Daddy broke it. Handy Manny fix it."

While we were in Berlin this weekend-
Me: "Layla, you're a spoiled brat!"
Layla: "I'm not a spoiled brat, I'm a princess!"
Me: "Oh, you are, are you?"
Layla: "Yes! See my necklace? And my Princess hat?"

2 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

ha ha ha! Of course she is a princess! that is so funny!

Hutchison Family Party of 4 said...

Okay so after reading though your whole blog (lol) I had to lean over to my friend that was here and read about 10 of Layla's quotes haha, shes too damn cute Michelle!!