Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daddy's girl!

I had this amazing dress made for Layla that matches Ed's ACU's and I am just in love with it. You really can't see the detailing on it from these pictures but there is a yellow ribbon and the words Daddy's Girl written on the top, both in diamonds. It sparkles so much and is just beautiful. It is already getting freezing here so I knew I wouldn't have another chance to take pictures of Ed and Layla together (in their matching outfits, of course) so since it was a sunny day outside I took advantage. Layla is so in love with her Daddy, even more so now than usual and it just shows in the pictures. It's going to be very hard for him to leave us next year. Anyway, I wanted these pictures for when he deploys next year, both for Layla and I, and Ed.

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

like I said before. All those pictures are awesome. I love em all.