Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping day in Czech.

Today Layla and I went with a couple friends to the Asian Markets in Czech just to "check" it out, get it, get it? Haha! Anyway, it was a lot of fun and we ate some really good Chinese food. The majority of stuff they have there is knock off name brand purses like Coach, Versace, Burberry, Prada, etc. I didn't buy any though because I thought they looked kind of cheap and totally fake. But it was fun to walk around and look at everything while Layla slept the whole entire time! Layla ended up with 2 purse, a necklace, and a wallet. Wow, what a surprise, I buy Layla everything and nothing for me! I am definitely going to make Ed go back with us one of these days though, I know he'll get a kick out of it.

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

oh wow, that looks like fun. Love your check it out pun, ha ha.
I hate knock offs too. I guess I'm a snob.