Friday, September 5, 2008

Layla's first movie.

Tonight Layla had her first movie theater experience, we went to see Kung Foo Panda. As soon as we got there I had Layla go pick out what kind of candy she wanted (she got chocolate covered raisins), a small popcorn and a Sprite. She had no idea what was going on, she was getting all this junk food plus getting to see a movie! She was in Heaven! Anyway, we had a really good time and I am going to start taking her when ever there is a good kid movie playing.

Also, she said the funniest thing which totally reminded me of me! When you're at a movie on post, at the beginning you have to stand up while the Star Spangled Banner plays. Well I told Layla to just stay sitting down while I stood. As soon as I stood up and the patriotic video and music started playing, Layla blurts out "This is DUMB! Sit down, Mom!" It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: