Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ed's football game.

Tonight Ed comes home and unexpectedly tells me to hurry up and get ready because he has been volunteered to play football for the unit. Now, Ed is not a very "sporty" type of person so I wanted to go and make fun of him (I know, I am such a good wife). So even though it was cold and rainy outside, Layla and I went and sat through the whole hour. Ed actually did really good, like really good. We were laughing and said that's when you know their team sucks, when Ed is the best player on the team. LOL! But we had a great time and it was nice to get out of the house and do something. He has another game on Thursday so I'm sure we'll go to that one too (unless of course it is pouring down rain).

2 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

OMG that is total michelle pose!!!

April said...

She is adorable! I love her outfit!