Thursday, September 25, 2008

Layla's first dentist appointment!

Ed had staff duty last night so he told me to have Layla ready by 7:50am so we could go to her 8:00am dentist appointment. I ended up falling asleep in her bed with her last night and the next thing I heard was the door closing and Ed running into Layla's room saying "Get up! We have to go!" Oops! LOL! Anyway, we got ready the fastest we have ever gotten ready before and headed to the dentist. They had Layla sit on my lap and then lay her head on the dentist's lap to look and count her teeth. She screamed, and screamed, and screamed, and screamed some more! She was NOT happy! They brushed her teeth and then counted them, which she has all of her baby teeth now (until she turns 6 and gets those molars) and has no cavities. Then they gave her the tooth brush and gave her a toy fish for being a good girl (which she totally wasn't a good girl but they were being nice) and she has been brushing the fish's teeth all day. I'm glad that is over with and that everything is just fine, now I don't have to worry about those teeth! :)

No comments: