Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So proud!

Ed got his first publication in R/C Car Magazine! I'm so proud of him! While he was in Afghanistan he started corresponding with the editor of the magazine, Stephen Bess and they became good friends. He asked Ed to write an article about RC life while deployed and it is in December's issue! Ed has been checking the website for weeks now, waiting to see when it would come out and the new issue was on the website today. We clicked on it and the table of contents says "16 Driver’s Stand
Sgt. Ed Loredo shares his incredible perspective on R/C." How exciting is that?! So what do you do when you see you have an article in a magazine that just came out on stands today? You drive all over town looking for it, that's what. And what happens after looking at over 15 stores and you still can't find it? You subscribe to the digital edition so you can see YOUR article in print!

It looks amazing, I am just so proud of Ed. He did such a good job and I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous (even though I did help rewrite it AND edit it, but we'll just keep that between us). So here is his article, in full. My husband is awesome, this article is going in a frame on the wall. Ed has a published article! YAY!

2 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

wow!!! that is SO COOL!!! WTG Ed!!! Now I'm off to share with matt!

Ashley said...

That is awesome!