Sunday, February 27, 2011

Layla's 5th Birthday Interview

You may remember Layla's 4th Birthday Interview from last year. I thought the idea was so cute that I would start doing it every year, just to remember the things she liked at that age. It always makes me laugh, the things she comes up with to say. She definitely has her Daddy's sense of humor. So without further ado, here is Layla's 5th Birthday Interview!

-- How old are you turning?

5. I like Silky and Doggie though, write that.

-- What will be the best thng about being 5?

Eating cake and cupcakes.

Layla, you can't say the same thing as last year. What else will be the best thing about being 5?

I like going poop.

-- Who is your best friend?

Daddy, Silky, Doggie, Mom, Boots, and Fatty.

-- What is your favorite toy?

My bear puzzle.

-- What is your favorite thing to do?

Watching TV, iCarly and Spongebob, and going to sleep.

Why is going to sleep your favorite thing?

Because I go to sleep fast and it's so fun and comfy.

-- What do you want to be when you grow up?

Tangled.

So does that mean you want to be a Princess?

Yes! I want to be a beautiful princess like Ariel.

-- What is your favorite thing to eat?

French fries and chicken nuggets from McDonald's.

-- What makes you really happy?

Being at homie because I like watching TV and relaxing on the couch. And my feet, legs, and butt sweat so I like taking my pants off.

-- What's your favorite show on TV?

Spongebob.

-- Who is your favorite singer?

Justine Bieber, Jonas Brothers, and Big Time Rush. Oh, and iCarly too.

-- What's your favorite thing at school?

Play on the swings.

-- What's your favorite color?

Pink and purple.

-- What do you want for your birthday?

An iPad.

I thought you wanted an iPod, not an iPad, you said the iPad was too big.

Ya, I did want an iPod but I changed my mind. Now I want an iPad.

-- Okay, I think that's it, is there anything else you want to tell me?

Yes. Um. I like playing with Boots and Fatty and Little Grey. Little Grey is cute. I like playing the dancing game. Um. I like watching iCarly. Daddy look at Gibby (as she is watching iCarly). Um, and I like waking Boots up when he's sleeping because every time he wakes up he says "I want to sleep"! I like playing dress up and I like when Brynn and Payton come over here and play dress up with me. I love playing with my little fridge.

2 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

her butt sweats??!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha, that just made my day!

Margaux Achee said...

This is hilarious! Such a cute idea!!