Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm a blog slacker

You know we're busy when I don't even have time to update my blog. Since Layla got out of school for the summer we've been really busy, having fun every day. It's been 115+ degrees outside so really if we're not doing something in the A/C, we're at the pool (which ends up being 80% of the time). So since I've been slacking on my blog lately, I am just going to summarize what we've been up to.
We've been going to the park and playing in the water (and yes, I even get soaking wet. Who would stand out in this heat just watching the girls get wet? Not me! LOL). Jumping like crazy at Pump It Up. Having craft days, making rabbit puppets (and pretty pictures). Shopping at Target when their clearance toys are an additional 75% off (we got such awesome deals)! Playing in the sprinklers.Making funny faces for Daddy (notice we're both matching too! Gotta love Matilda Jane). Getting presents in the mail from Daddy (he's such a great Daddy)!Getting our finger nails painted. Playing in her NEW big girl car seat (Graco Nautilus = LOVE). Having picnics on the floor. And of course swimming, swimming, and more swimming! And let's not forget about all the good movies we've been seeing. Toy Story, Despicable Me, and most recently (3 days ago, that is) Ramona and Beezus. We're staying super busy trying to make the time fly by knowing that Daddy coming home is right around the corner. So happy it's finally August!

P.S. Happy 29th Anniversary to my parents! They are in San Diego celebrating and having a blast!

No comments: