Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nickelodeon Night

What a fun night we had! It was so spontaneous and I didn't know what we were actually doing until we were there doing it. My brother had called me earlier in the day and told me he got a room at the Renaissance Esmeralda for the night and that Layla and I were more than welcome to come hang out with him and the kids. So, you know us, we're always up for new adventures, we were totally there. They ended up having this awesome Nickelodeon program at the hotel for the kids. There was a "mass slimming" where all the kids stood on the grass and then the slime was spayed on them. It was so cool, I would have loved doing that! When I was little I always watched kids get slimmed on Nickelodeon and thought how cool it would be if I could get slimmed too. But Layla didn't think it was very cool, just look at how scared she looks! This picture cracks me up, it totally captures what she was thinking. LOL After all 3 kids ran and hid behind us when the slime started, we decided it was time for swimming. And not just any swimming, it was movie swimming night. This means that while the kids were swimming there was a movie playing on the grass. Tonight's movie was the Spongebob Movie, the kid's favorite! Once it started getting dark, the kids got wrapped up in towels and cuddled in their lawn chairs to watch the rest of the movie.

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

OMG you are so right about Layla's "look" of worry. Too cute!