Thursday, July 1, 2010

Layla's 2nd Haircut

The last time that Layla had a haircut was when she was about 2.5 years old. She loves her long hair, so do I, but her ends were starting to get kind of uneven so I decided it was time for a haircut. Layla was so upset when I told her we were going to cut her hair, she kept telling me she didn't want to look like a boy. I had to repeatedly tell her that we were only going to cut the very ends off and that her hair would still be very long. As soon as we got to the salon, she was fine and was ready to get her hair done. I have been going to the same hair dresser for over 13 years so of course Layla had to go to her too. She ended up taking about 2-3 inches off Layla's hair. I can't even tell you how much better it looks! Her hair is so beautiful and shiny and this just makes it look even better. And of course Princess Layla couldn't leave without it being curled and styled too. We picked a couple pieces of her hair up from off the ground so I could scrapbook her 2nd haircut. We got enough so we could send some of it to Ed too, I know he'll appreciate it since he couldn't actually be here to watch her get it done. Not too much longer though, we're already in July. Woo hoo!

No comments: