Friday, September 9, 2011

Coronado Day 3 & 4

Another beautiful day in Coronado! I think Ed needs to get stationed near the beach some where, looking at these pictures makes me crave the sun and the water. These last two days we went to the beach, went to the beach, and went to the beach. Other than eating, our time was consumed with long walks on the beach (seriously), jumping over waves, collecting seashells and sand dollars, making sand castles and soaking up the sun. We had even more fun than I thought we would, I can't even imagine having a better time than what we did. I woke up on Monday super sad, knowing we had to fly back to Colorado Springs. I like Colorado but it is no California and I knew that once we made it back home I would be homesick. We didn't fly out until around 5pm so we still had plenty of time to hit the beach one more time. It was actually good timing we chose to leave on Monday, it was the one day where it was completely cloudy and even started to rain while we were on our walk. Regardless of the weather, we had a great morning walk knowing it was our last. Thank you, Mom, Dad, Glen, and the kiddos for an amazing trip! I cannot wait until the next one. We had such a great time and we are so lucky we were able to spend that time together. Miss you guys so much!

No comments: