Friday, June 10, 2011

OpLove Photos

Since Ed is on his way to Afghanistan pretty soon I really, really wanted some updated family pictures. As morbid as it sounds, you never know what's going to happen in the year they're gone. If something happens, I want pictures I can look back on and thank goodness for Operation: Love Reunited. Operation: Love Reunited is a non-profit, fully volunteer organization that offers professional photography sessions to military families and members who are getting ready to deploy, who are currently deployed, or those who are coming home. A good friend of mine had her pictures taken by an amazing photographer she found through the OpLove website and as soon as I saw the pictures, I fell in love. I had to call immediately and cross my fingers she could fit us in on such short notice. Brittany is a sweet heart and told us she was available to shoot asap. I was so happy! A few days later we were at a park shooting amazing photos. We had such a great experience with her and I will definitely be going back for more. We got our picture CD today and I am absolutely in love, these will definitely be memories to hold onto while Ed is gone. THANK YOU B.Lee Photography for everything, you don't know how much I will cherish these pictures.

I wish I could share ALL of the pictures but these are my favorites! And my absolute FAVORITE picture! This is going on a canvas in my house. I'm in love with it!

No comments: