Monday, January 12, 2009

I've been MIA!

I haven't been keeping up with our blog like I usually do but I have an excuse, I swear. Ed and I have been doing a ton of paperwork trying to get our EROD approved so I could get out of here by the time he left for school in the states. Ya, that's not going to happen. Ed leaves on the 19th for Ft. Leonardwood for two weeks which means Layla and I will be here alone. I was hoping we'd get to leave the day or so before him to go back to the desert but with the way things are going paperwork wise, that's not going to happen. Ed will be back on the 6th of February and then leaves around then 15-20 for Afghanistan which means Layla and I will be packed and ready to go when he gets back from school. I hate that we have to just sit around and wait for him to come home just so we can leave but at least we'll get to spend a bit more time with him before he leaves for awhile. So between paperwork and stressing about everything, I just haven't had it in me to stay caught up. Soon we'll be back in the states and I can relax a little, well, until I get a job or go back to school!

1 comment:

Desirae Fendrick said...

Awhh love you best friend we will all still be waiting patiently for you guys!! Keep your head up! Love you!