Friday, August 26, 2011

Afghanistan makes my husband do crazy things!

But then again, if you were trapped there for a year, wouldn't you go a little crazy too? I got an email this morning entitled "Mental Health" with a few pictures of my hunk of a husband. The body of the email went like this "Ma'am, I am referring your husband to Mental Health for reasons that are self explanatory in the photo's." What might these pictures look like, you ask? Well, here they are. I haven't seen my wonderful husband in over 2.5 months and when I finally get some pictures, these are what I see. I guess they're typical when you marry the goofiest guy you've ever met! What else would I expect from him? At least they left a big smile on my face!

1 comment:

The Songy Clan said...

oh gosh that last pose is a total copy of your pose, Michelle, ha ha!! He is such a great guy!